Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Journey on a Pirate Ship..

           My Journey on a Pirate Ship would be amazing because I am the captain. I will lead my ship to many riches. Me and my buddies are pirates that are crazy about treasure and girls. Our journey starts from the Caribbean Island. As we begin our journey we knew we were going to find evil pirates who will try to attacks, but we have no fear we are evil too and we could cause more damage then they can.  As were sailing through the sea we spot a small island that as not assign in the map we go there we found dead people and we found a map on the floor  the island is called the Island of the Dead. It was call like this because it had hidden treasure and no one is able to find it because you had to go through a lot of traps to get to the treasure. So my pirates and me took the challenge we had no fear. We began the challenge we estimated that it would take us the whole day to get the treasure. We  were greedy pirates so we would stay up all night and chase down each challenge. As we did each challenge we face death, but we all pull through.The  scariest one was when we had to cross moving knives, because they were coming towards good thing we had good reflections. We finally got to the end of the challenge and it was to cross a volcano full of lava. As we read in the map it said this the biggest challenge where everybody dies but hey we had no fear. We had the guts to cross the volcano,as we cross one the pirates was about to fall in the lava, but we were prepare we had all he materials to save him. So we cross and we enter another world! We enter the land of riches were everything was gold, money and women! This was a dream come true. My buddies and me were like WOW! We had no idea those pieces of cake of challenges would give us this. Now we own the land we can have anything we want. Being the captain of the team gave me the freedom of what to do with the island and I decide to give everyone a a fair share. Everyone was happy in we all lived happy in our island of riches.

No comments:

Post a Comment