Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Ideal Vacation

While it's a common theme for most young people to go on vacation where they know there will be a variety of activities in which they can try new things I, however, like to go where I can unwind, take in the scenery, and enjoy the company of my family and friends My ideal vacation would be Europe were they have all the wonderful luxuries of the old world and the new world. There are so many cultures that are scattered through the vast countries that consist of Europe. Europe also has plenty of attractions that would take you quite an amount of time to visit them all. Although everyone does not go for the tourist attractions all of the time. That is why when I think of an ideal vacation, I also think of a calm and relaxing vacation, where you do not have to worry about anything. I would visit the beaches you need to bring bathing suits and surf boards. While in the city it is wise to bring comfortable shoes and a jacket. The city you should bring shorts and comfortable shirts as well as dress clothes if you plan on attending a Broadway show or a musical or even go out to a nice restaurant. In the city and the beach if you want to do things outdoors you should bring sunscreen and shoes. It is wise to bring cash for public transportation but different types are available. That is why I will never forget my two favorite vacations and why I will continue to travel to those locations and enjoy my vacation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment