Monday, September 20, 2010

The Best of Paki Food..

           If I have my own Resturant, I would like to name it "Best Of Paki Food". I named this resturant because I believe that their is not alot of culture food in town. People always like to eat the same kind of food over and over and then they get tired of the food taste. I think it would be great idea to introduce my culture food in Modren enviorment. I would like open this resturant in New York City beacuse there are alot of Indian, Pakistani, and all the other culture they would love to try something new. For example if it doesn't work out alot of people don't like to eat. My resturant will still be good beacuse pakistani would like to eat speice food. My resturant would be big and double story beauce i would divide my resturant in two different styles. One where u can sit down tradional style on the floor and other would be on table with chairs. I would hire all different kind of race who enjoy making pakistani food. I will serve all kind of spiece and non spiece traditional food. I will hopefully make all the customer happy make them come back to eat my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment