Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Free Write

           This journal is based on all the truth, lies and secret of my world. If you want to know me better you just need to read this journal. In this journal i have the experience of the things that help become who i am today. Today i will share with you one of my secret, its about the girl that i had a crush on. I would not mention her name or any kind a hint toward her. Every one have a crush on some one in high school, there was a girl i saw at my high school she was very Gorgeous. when ever i see her, my heart always "click" i don't know, if that suppose to mean anything. I always had a certain feeling about her and the feeling was positive. I was too shy to make any move to impress her or talk to her. As the time goes on i never had guts to tell her that how much, I like her and i wanna be with her. From that day on to now i never said any thing and she moved on with some other guy. I believe there is no perfect ending but i regret it and i still wish that it could be different ending, if i would have expressed my feeling to her. I just have to wait for right person.

No comments:

Post a Comment