Monday, September 13, 2010

The Dinner..

           If i have to cook for my family any food. i wish that all the family show up and they will have good time. I would love to make my Culture food ( Chawal, Routie, Daal, Palaq, and Sallan) Rice, bread, soup, and spiece food. I choose this food beacuse I believe it will bring all the memorable time and the taste of the food and bring us back together for while. There is espical recipes for all this beacuse we don't cook in regular trays. The trays are made out of the soil and its give us more taste of it. In order to make this delicious food, I need to get all the different vegetable and spicy and take one by one and chop it down in small pecies. After doing that you mix all together put in tray and put the tray on fire. I also have to make a sause the "chatni or rahita" it's different kid of dressing on food. Its sounds really easy and to eat but it actually take long time to prepare all these food. I would love to make it any time for my family.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious. Good entry. Specific, yet vague. Nice personal touch.

    ReplyDelete