Monday, September 20, 2010

Dinosaur in your Back yard..

           It was a saturday morning. I was very deep sleeping and i don't what happen. My parents were out of town that weekend for our aunts wedding in Chicago. Suddenly my brother and sister came to wake me up around 6:30 am. If you know me very well, then you know i don't get up easily. My sister start yelling at me so i can get up so we can all run out side of the house. I was like its night and let me sleep till 2 in the afternoon. My sister "sidra" said wake up because their is a big giant thing in our back yard and i m like go to sleep it's probably a bird that you see every day. she start crying, and in a mean while my brother "saad" brought a cold water bucket and threw at me. I got up and start fighting with him. He slaped me and said their is a Dinosaur in our back yard. I was like Saad don't be dumb, Dinosaur's are dead like 10000 years ago or soo. He showed me and first thing I did, I scream hard and start running out side the house like crazy guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment