Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free Write

            In this dream I was a father of three kids, i was a poor farmer live in a small village called Death Valley far away from a city. I lived with my family, in my family my three son Mike, Albert, and George and my lovely wife Lilly. I am hard working farmer and i love my family. I grew up in Death Valley, and i belong from a a poor family, i had no chance of becoming educated. I really wanted to become a better person in life. One day there were some tourist came to our small village and their i saw Lilly first time my beautiful wife. she was very gorgeous and Intelligent. I spoke to her about my wish to become a educated person and she promise me to teach. I was poor guy but my heart was clean with full of love every one and i realize that Lilly have a same nature as me. she doesn't care about her fathers wealth, she wanted to live a happy life with some one who is caring and loving. My story was getting interesting suddenly my mom woke me up for Job. Its 8:30 and you have to go to work.

           The first thing i want in the morning to wake up and lay down on my bed for while. After open my eyes i check my cell phone for any messages or calls. If i have any messages or call i will reply them and get ready to go for Exercise. i feel really good in the morning to do exercise, after burning all my calories. I come home from exercise and i really would like to take a warm shower, I wish i had a jacuzzi it world make my morning much better. After taking shower and dress up, I am ready for a long day.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment